Ever feel puzzled when trying to think up a new furniture design? Wonder how to turn your ideas into woodwork? Frank will show you how he comes up with new ideas and takes his work from sketch to completed piece, making a solid, well-balanced, beautiful piece of furniture. He’ll show you photos of both his sketches and completed work so you can see it for yourself. Unlock the mysteries of the design process and feel more confident as you build your skills in this critical step.
Here is a list of the topics that Frank will cover:
- Unlocking your design mind
- Getting the creative juices flowing
- Where to look for good design ideas, including the many resources to extract ideas from
- How to start applying those ideas to your furniture design
- How to rough sketch your ideas on paper
Register for this one-time-only live web seminar October 8, 2014, 8:30 p.m. ET now and you’ll receive:
- Access to a recording of the event packed with all the must-have information, so even if you can’t attend the live event you won’t miss a thing.
- Get your questions answered during the live web seminar by Frank, and get any unanswered questions you may have answered by email directly after the event.